under way...
No drawing today, as I'm actually trying to do an art project which takes more tha a sketch or two.
In the meantime, gigposters has their second set of cards ready to go, and I've ordered mine.
SugarFrostedGoodness is worth at least half an hour of your lifetime and index-finger power. Click on it. And then click madly bout at the page that unfurls through the magic of bits and bytes and routers and stuff.
Good art going on out there, people. At some point I'll put up what I've been working on.
In the meantime, gigposters has their second set of cards ready to go, and I've ordered mine.
SugarFrostedGoodness is worth at least half an hour of your lifetime and index-finger power. Click on it. And then click madly bout at the page that unfurls through the magic of bits and bytes and routers and stuff.
Good art going on out there, people. At some point I'll put up what I've been working on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home