in the meantime...
I have a comic strip coming soon. Three panels, and I'm more concerned with the story they come with. About as close to a strip as I'm gonna get. So, an update is comin...
I bought this book, the work of Jay Ryan, a Chicago guy whose style is my current inspiration. Also, Papyrus had a 75% off EVERYTHING sale, and we stocked up on good papers, so I may get into the habit of writing people letters, all old school.-like. Yeah. And decorating the envelope, like I used to do a lot of back in college. Yeah.
Good times.
I bought this book, the work of Jay Ryan, a Chicago guy whose style is my current inspiration. Also, Papyrus had a 75% off EVERYTHING sale, and we stocked up on good papers, so I may get into the habit of writing people letters, all old school.-like. Yeah. And decorating the envelope, like I used to do a lot of back in college. Yeah.
Good times.

3 Comments:
I still have every envelope you ever sent me - in case you want to post a few from the old days
I thought people would have tossed them by now...Can't post the old stuff - gotta try to keep things new. :)
I've still got an envelope or two, as well. :) Oh, and in regards to your "GOt peanut butter; here's more jam" post: eat the fishy (before the fishy eats you!)
Post a Comment
<< Home