record labels!
Here are he roughs of Gold Vein Records and Sarah Records. And because I'd be asked, if this was not a drill, I will explain them.
Excersize One - Gold Vein Records.
"Gold Vein Records - Underground Music worth digging for."

Now here, since it's a BIT too early to draw miners, I tried to rockthe emphasis on the fact that gold vein's are small trickles amongst a large volume of rock and hardened carbon. I think the owner has that in mind, also, as the volume of his product is nowhere near the quantity of rock around it, but it's worth it to find.
Two:
Sarah Records

Sure, the owner has product you hate to love, but that means you'd still probably buy it. So, we try to evoke a sense of class to the label, one that is definitely not in the music it slings to the masses.
This is a rough letterform; perhaps the people at LetterHead Fonts have something y'all see can be used.
Perhaps I'll do an interactive thing again in the future.
Excersize One - Gold Vein Records.
"Gold Vein Records - Underground Music worth digging for."

Now here, since it's a BIT too early to draw miners, I tried to rockthe emphasis on the fact that gold vein's are small trickles amongst a large volume of rock and hardened carbon. I think the owner has that in mind, also, as the volume of his product is nowhere near the quantity of rock around it, but it's worth it to find.
Two:
Sarah Records

Sure, the owner has product you hate to love, but that means you'd still probably buy it. So, we try to evoke a sense of class to the label, one that is definitely not in the music it slings to the masses.
This is a rough letterform; perhaps the people at LetterHead Fonts have something y'all see can be used.
Perhaps I'll do an interactive thing again in the future.

1 Comments:
Like the concept. Think the vein should be the only part of the rock in gold.
Post a Comment
<< Home