Interactive ttime!
Okay. In the comments, give me this:
You (yes, you) are going to start a record label. Your own record label. Your kind of music.
What would you call it?
What I'll do is do up a logo for it! Nothing TOO expansive or involved: just some quick sketches or, if I'm digging it, a bit more.
Comment away!
You (yes, you) are going to start a record label. Your own record label. Your kind of music.
What would you call it?
What I'll do is do up a logo for it! Nothing TOO expansive or involved: just some quick sketches or, if I'm digging it, a bit more.
Comment away!

4 Comments:
doh--w/out my bookmarks, i hadn't been hitting all the sites. i just came here now and will comment later.
Gold Vein Records - Underground Music worth digging for.
For you, Nick, I'll do it. Even if you ARE mad late. :)
The Sarah music label would have to involve all that rotten music that you know is bad, but you know all the words anyway and can (and do) sing along at every opportunity. . .
I guess I would call it something like, "Go Ahead - No One's Listening" although that might be bad for actually selling anything. . .hmm. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home