posted by TRoyal at 11:42 PM
it's an interesting start. i'd be curious to see how some of your old NU ones would look with a little color.
I dunno if I necessarily want to do my old stuff in color. I was one of the kids who was chastised for coloring outside the lines, so coloring anything is a big step. :)
oh, not to redo! i just wonder how willie would have looked with some purple and all that. :)PS: It's 4:45am. Damn.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
it's an interesting start. i'd be curious to see how some of your old NU ones would look with a little color.
I dunno if I necessarily want to do my old stuff in color. I was one of the kids who was chastised for coloring outside the lines, so coloring anything is a big step. :)
oh, not to redo! i just wonder how willie would have looked with some purple and all that. :)
PS: It's 4:45am. Damn.
Post a Comment
<< Home