New Years...
A pre-lim sketch for the cover of my Best of '05 mixtape. Maybe I'll have '06 with a shovel hit '05 in the back of the head...hmmm...violence sells CDs....
The idea is that 2005 was nowhere near as good a year as 2004 musically...and I didn't jump on Kanye's, Mariah's, or John Legend's nuts, so I suppose that 2005 was indeed nowhere near the good creative output industry-side that 2004 was. (Yes, I know Mariah doesn't have nuts. It's metaphhorical.)
Mr. 2005 is at 2004's gravesite, apolgizing. Any other ideas as to communicate that idea? Suggestions are welcome.
The idea is that 2005 was nowhere near as good a year as 2004 musically...and I didn't jump on Kanye's, Mariah's, or John Legend's nuts, so I suppose that 2005 was indeed nowhere near the good creative output industry-side that 2004 was. (Yes, I know Mariah doesn't have nuts. It's metaphhorical.)
Mr. 2005 is at 2004's gravesite, apolgizing. Any other ideas as to communicate that idea? Suggestions are welcome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home