3.04.2006

catching up.

As I menioned before, II've been inspired by Jay Ryan and his book 100 Posters, 134 Squirrels, and he uses a lot of lines. He puts the drawing into the grid,a nd his use of hand-drawn stuff really adds flavor to a composition.

So here's what I came up with.



I think I did okay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allan Lorde said...

That's lookin' pretty dope, man! Jay's work is killer and I love that book. Dude doesn't scan any of his original art work...it's all about using the photocopier. Meetin' him (and you!) last year was really cool.

3/10/2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger TRoyal said...

I appreciate that, yo. BUt I gotta give you props - you came down and did the thing. And now you rocking the engagement, and mad creative output. Inspires a brotha! Thanks for coming through.

3/20/2006 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home