1.28.2007

Two minute zine.

So, I'll be doing the zine again. The goal is now to get it done during February, during Black History Month. I can't seem to find the old stuff, so I'll be doing that over again, as well as a "Two Minute Project".

The story goes that, on the day I got the splint off of my right ring finger, I took the day off and went hither and yon throughout the city, walking on a sunny blue day that reminds me of SOuthern California, if not fror the fact that it was between 30 and 40 that day.

So, each panel takes two minutes to do. 120 seconds. 30 or so panels. I'll clean them up for publication, but I'll post them here in rough form.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bigmouth said...

YAY!!!

1/29/2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger Bigmouth said...

Hello?

3/16/2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger ML said...

Does Tall Black Guy design anymore?

3/22/2007 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home