Static coming into focus...
Two more weeks until the splint goes, and I can produce again.
All the impetus for doing the zine - gone.
Ideas for projects are decaying in my head from not being able to be put to paper.
When I'm able to adequately move my ring finger, I'll take the day off and draw. Just draw all day. Draw until my hand cramps. Draw with the energy pent up from nto being able to do what i love for more than a month.
Thanks to y'all continuing to watch this space.
All the impetus for doing the zine - gone.
Ideas for projects are decaying in my head from not being able to be put to paper.
When I'm able to adequately move my ring finger, I'll take the day off and draw. Just draw all day. Draw until my hand cramps. Draw with the energy pent up from nto being able to do what i love for more than a month.
Thanks to y'all continuing to watch this space.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home