Confidence boosting.
Less than a year, I met a young lady who was a friend of, um, some dude. This young lady had style and panache, and I made her a birthday jpg, sight unseen.
In the months that followed, we've been to shows, talked a little shit, and she's become fam.
Mix that with my predilection for random gift-giving, and I made her a little something to go with something (cheap) she had said she's wanted some months back. Dropped it off earlier tonight.
Being a creative, what keeps me going is simple. Acknowledgment. Anything more is great.
I think a Tumblr post and a Twitter avatar is more than I expected.
Thank you, SJB.
In the months that followed, we've been to shows, talked a little shit, and she's become fam.
Mix that with my predilection for random gift-giving, and I made her a little something to go with something (cheap) she had said she's wanted some months back. Dropped it off earlier tonight.
Being a creative, what keeps me going is simple. Acknowledgment. Anything more is great.
I think a Tumblr post and a Twitter avatar is more than I expected.
Thank you, SJB.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home