Question?

Question?
Originally uploaded by TRoyal
Can you tell what these two figures are communicating to each other? Are the balloons obvious? Are you sure you can tell what's going on, who's saying what, and the emotion it's said with?
I'm trying to work this into a thank you card, which is why I ask.
Spoiler: The two figures represent a conversation my wife and I had after visiting some friends. Is THAT even clear?

3 Comments:
I think I am following the bubbles. One thing is asking if the other is happy. The other is quite happy. Other asks if the first one is ok. Yes, first one is ok.
Other than that I have no clue what is going on.
what nettie said, plus i can tell it's you and E!
I wasn't sure whether it was you 2 or not, but I definitely saw a taller person and a shorter person. It seems like you ask Mrs. E if she's hapy, and she replies that she's really happy, then asks if you/re happy/approve and you reply that you/re really happy/really approve.
Post a Comment
<< Home